About Vanity Planet
Alex Dastmalchi, an Iranian immigrant, is the unlikely beauty entrepreneur behind Vanity Planet and its parent company, Dastmalchi, based in Newport Beach, California, which was founded in 2014. Vanity Planet is a retailer of women’s skincare, facial brushes, and cosmetics. This Vanity Planet guide examines the Skincare and beauty devices range and discusses the brand’s advantages and disadvantages.
Vanity Planet is a boutique marketplace specializing in all things related to beauty. Every product they source, curate, and design is meant to improve customers’ daily lives and boost confidence. Vanity Planet carries a diverse selection of women’s products, including oral care, teeth whitening, facial brushes, hair tools, manicure/pedicure, and body care.
Vanity Planet Reviews
What We Like!
- Cruelty-Free and Vegan
- Great Range of Beauty Products
- Good Value For Money
- Customer Service Is Great
What We Don’t Like!
- Customers complain of defective devices.
Vanity Planet Bestsellers
Bestseller No 1: Vanity Planet Mini Pose LED Travel Mirror – 3 LED Colors for Consistent Lighting with Dimmable Ring Light – Built-in Touch Sensors with Rechargeable Micro-USB
- Mini Pose LED Travel Mirror: Bring your vanity wherever you go with the super-slim micro-USB rechargeable LED compact mirror that gives consistent lighting with a dimmable LED ring light. No batteries needed. Pink. CHARITY PARTNERSHIP: $1 dollar of every purchase is donated to Corazon De Vida Charity.
- Step Into The Spotlight: Built-in touch sensors and dimmable lights allow you to adjust to the brightness level you prefer. Lit by Lifetime Energy Saving LED bulbs.
- Easy to Use for Travel or at Home: The travel friendly Pose features a lid that can be easily used to angle the mirror, while a physical switch prevents the mirror from accidentally being turned off.
- Innovated in California: Innovated in California and always cruelty-free. Measures 7.5 in x 5.0 in x 0.5 in and weighs 0.6 lbs.
- High-Performing, Skin-Inclusive, Self-Care Essentials— For Everyone: We share your desire for the best skin ever. That’s why Vanity Planet continues to evolve the everyday beauty routine with accessible, top-selling skincare and styling devices, and advanced treatments to suit every skin type. Our trend-forward beauty and wellness products deliver spa-grade experiences to the home — for unbeatable well-being, approachable fresh starts to beautiful skin, and attainable holistic rituals.
Best Seller No 2: Vanity Planet Facial Cleansing Brush Ultimate Skin Spa with 3 Interchangeable Face Brushes for Cleansing, Exfoliating and Silicone Brush, Protective Case, Cordless, Water Resistant (Pucker Up Pink)
- THE ULTIMATE SKIN SPA: Wash your face at an entirely different level, our Ultimate Skin spa facial cleansing brush helps you gently and thoroughly remove hard-to-get dirt, makeup, and debris. Your skin will be clean, smooth, and ready to absorb masks, serums, and moisturizer.
- DUAL SPEED SETTING: Dual-speed control allows you to customize your skincare routine based on your skin’s needs. It works with your favorite cleanser along with the lightweight spin brush suitable for all skin types.
- 3 INTERCHANGEABLE BRUSH HEADS: The Ultimate Skin Spa kit includes one Daily Cleansing Facial Brush with ultra-soft, nylon bristles, to gently lift away dead skin cells for naturally glowing skin. One Exfoliating Facial Brush made of durable, nylon bristles to remove deep-seated dirt and debris from the lower layers of skin. One Silicone Brush with flexible bristles, great for cleansing dry and sensitive skin, while providing exfoliation for all skin types.
- BATTERY POWERED, WATER RESISTANT, TRAVEL READY: Customized for your convenience, it comes with a water-resistant handle for use in the shower; do not submerge in water. The device is cordless that operates for months on two AA batteries (not included) and is completely portable. It includes hard, protective water-resistant case, ideal for storage and travel.
- CARE INSTRUCTION: Rinse your brush head thoroughly after each use. If you find it discolors from makeup or debris, clean with warm, soapy water, and allow to dry. Clean the base and handle once a week with a slightly damp cloth. Replace brush heads every 2-3 months. Daily Cleansing, Exfoliating, and Silicone Brush Heads are available.
- Keep the brush head flush to your skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion of the brush and reduce its effectiveness. For maximum run time, we recommend using alkine batteries.
Best Seller No 3: Vanity Planet Tona Sculpting Bar – Vibrating Toning Tool to help Lift, Sculpt and De-Puff – Age-Defying Sonic-Powered Technology to Massage and Micro-Sculpt the Cheekbone and Jawline
- LIFT and TONE SCULPTING BAR: Sculpt your features with the power of sonic massage! The Vanity Planet Tona Sonic Sculpting T-shaped beauty bar is a vibrating toning tool designed to release facial tension and define the cheekbone and jawline. Suitable for all skin types. Batteries not included. Innovated in California. Always cruelty free.
- SONIC TECHNOLOGY: Tona uses gentle age-defying, sonic-powered technology allowing you to massage and micro-sculpt specific areas of the face to calm puffiness and temporarily lift facial features while improving serum absorption and smoothing fine lines.
- LIFT, SCULPT & DE-PUFF: Use in an upward motion to lift, sculpt and de-puff contour cheeks, jawline, and the entire face. The vibrational massage promotes lymphatic drainage to calm puffiness.
- SOOTHING FACIAL MASSAGE: The Tona Lift and Tone Sculpting Bar alleviates tension for a relaxing facial massage.
- HIGH-PERFORMING, SKIN-INCLUSIVE, SELF-CARE ESSENTIALS— FOR EVERYONE: We share your desire for the best skin ever. That’s why Vanity Planet continues to evolve the everyday beauty routine with accessible, top-selling skincare and styling devices, and advanced treatments to suit every skin type. Our trend-forward beauty and wellness products deliver spa-grade experiences to the home — for unbeatable well being, approachable fresh starts to beautiful skin, and attainable holistic rituals.
Vanity Planet Devices Review
Aira Ionic Facial Steamer
Aira is a facial steamer designed to clear pores and stimulate circulation; the steamer will help you detoxify and cleanse your face like a pro, regardless of your skin type. Therapeutic steam, which is composed of nano-sized water molecules, immediately enhances blood circulation, hydrates and softens the skin’s surface while also detoxifying your skin and removing impurities and dead skin cells.
Additionally, Aira uses an ion generator to enrich the water molecules, allowing the steam to penetrate and clean even deeper. As a result, you can say goodbye to breakouts. You can use vanity Planet Aira in conjunction with essential oils to create a therapeutic and relaxing environment, so treat yourself to a trip to your personal sauna.
The Vanity Planet Aira Ionic Facial Steamer retails for $95.99 and is available in beige or rose gold.
Is The Vanity Planet Aira Ionic Facial Steamer Worth It?
To date, 1,584 people have evaluated this popular facial steamer, giving it a 4.7-star average review rating. Users praise the steamer for minimizing their pores, making their skin feel fresh and supple, it helps dehydrated skin, and it is easy to use, according to many reviewers.
As with any product, some customers did not find the facial steamer met their expectations, they found the steamers had flaws or were not working correctly. The customer service team at Vanity Planet impressed us because every negative review was personally responded to on the website, indicating that they would resolve these customers’ issues.
Here are the last three reviews are taken from the Vanity Planet Website.
Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush
With Vanity Planet’s new Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush, you can improve your daily facial cleansing routine.
Makeup, dirt, and dead skin can be easily washed away with the two adjustable speeds of the facial cleansing brush. You may have a revitalizing morning rinse or a relaxing evening soak, depending on your mood or the time of day, thanks to the three separate shower heads. Because of how they’re maintained in their ventilated travel case, the brushes dry swiftly and securely. The dual-speed spin brush is lightweight, hypoallergenic, and abrasive-free.
Is The Vanity Planet Raedia Facial Cleansing Brush Worth It?
To date, the facial cleansing brush has received 1,173 reviews with an average rating of 4.7 stars. Customers say the cleansing brush is of high quality, simple to use and clean, and leaves their skin feeling smooth, clear, and refreshed after each use. Defective brushes received negative feedback. Vanity Planet has responded to every negative review yet again.
Vanity Planet Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion Wand
Exfora, Vanity Planet’s at-home microdermabrasion system, will save you a trip to the dermatologist’s office. This microdermabrasion system exfoliates and suctions away impurities that can clog pores and cause inflammation, blackheads, and acne breakouts.
Exfora’s diamond-encrusted heads expertly exfoliate and suction away dead skin cells that can clog pores and cause inflammation, spots, blackheads, and acne breakouts. Simultaneously, it stimulates the skin, increasing blood circulation and accelerating skin tissue development and collagen production.
The adjustable suction strength allows you to alternate according to your comfort level. At the same time, the smart screen guides your experience, tracks the auto-mode time, and monitors the suction strength and battery charge. Exfora, as opposed to chemical microdermabrasion, is gentler on the skin and is ideal for those with, particularly sensitive skin.
Exfora should be used weekly to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles, promote even skin tone, shrink pores, reduce acne and improve the absorption of your favorite skincare products. The Exfora Personal Microdermabrasion wand is available at Vanity Planets for $189.99.
Is The Vanity Planet Microdermabrasion System Worth It?
This microdermabrasion system is another popular Vanityplanet product, with 627 reviews and a 4.5-star rating.
Customers who use the Exfora wand in conjunction with the steamer report that the combination relaxes them and leaves their skin clear and soft. Customers reported that their skin is smoother and noticeably brighter after they removed the dead skin. The wand received negative feedback due to issues with the charger not working; many customers stated that the wand did nothing for their skin and that they saw no changes. Many prospective customers inquire whether the vanity planet microdermabrasion system is worth the investment; as evidenced by over 600 reviews, the system is extremely popular and comes highly recommended.
Vanity Planet Skincare Review
Main Squeeze Daily Cream Cleanser
The daily cleanser is an all-in-one solution that contains everything your skin requires. While traditional cleansers can dehydrate and dry out the skin, Vanity Planet created this dreamy formula to keep all skin types clean, moisturized, and healthy. When wet, it applies like a cream and begins to lightly foam, providing a gentle cleansing experience.
Main Squeeze is formulated with Lavender Water and Botanical Extracts to soothe and purify the skin. At the same time, its antioxidant properties help protect and rejuvenate the skin’s surface, leaving you feeling refreshed for the day ahead. Each bottle of Main Squeeze daily cream cleanser costs $15.99 and should last approximately one month; however, and you can save money by subscribing.
Is The Vanity Planet Main Squeeze Daily Cleanser worth it?
To date, 188 reviewers have rated this cleansing cream 4.8 stars. The cleanser is wonderful; it feels wonderful on the skin and leaves it soft and moisturized are comments left for the cleanser. A few negative reviews from customers stated that the most recent batch of cleanser they purchased was different from previous batches; the product was clear, not creamy, and did not feel as good on their skin.
Vanity Planet Daily Acne Cleanser
Cleanse and treat bacteria that cause blemishes while preventing breakouts with VP’s effective but gentle Acne Cleanser. While you sleep, the clean, active cleanser fights problematic acne-causing bacteria, so you wake up with a clearer complexion! Salicylic acid is included in the cleanser to help clear pores and prevent congested clogs while calming inflammation.You can regulate oil production, minimize pores to help prevent breakouts, and soothe irritated skin all with one multi-beneficial cleanser. The Vanity Planet Daily Acne Cleanser costs $14.99.
Is The Vanity Planet Daily Cleanser Worth It?
The cleanser has 67 reviews and a 4.7-star rating as of writing this Vanity Planet review. Customers rave about how it feels on their skin, how gentle it is while still being effective, and how it smells like tea tree oil. There were some average reviews; customers stated that the product smelled bad, the cleanser was good but not great, and it felt good but did not clear their acne.
Vanity Planet Hydrate Hyaluronic Gel
With Vanity Planet’s Hydrate Hyaluronic Gel, experience a wave of relief from instant hydration. Hydrate complements all skin types, from dehydrated, flaky skin to those who are particularly prone to acne. When you think of hydration, the first thing that comes to mind is water; however, water alone is insufficient. Vanity Planets Hydrate Hyaluronic boost gel retails for $12.99
Is The Vanity Planet Hyaluronic Boost Gel Worth It?
To date, customers have given the boost gel a 4.7 rating. Comments include the gel aids in the absorption of moisturizer in to the skin, helps keep skin smooth throughout the day, and improves the appearance and overall health of customers’ skin. It’s incredibly soothing and requires only two pumps to cover the face and neck completely. With only four and five-star reviews, it was difficult to find negatives for this product.
Vanity Planet Reviews From Other Sources
For our Vanity Planet review, GNGuide looked at a variety of other websites all across the world to see what other people thought of the company’s wares.
As a first stop, we checked Trustpilot.com. Surprisingly, over 60% of customers have given Vanity Planet a 5-star rating out of a total of roughly 8,800 reviews. The company has an average rating of 3.6 stars.
At first glance, we were startled to discover that Vanity Planets’ customer service had responded to nearly every negative review on Trustpilot, leading us to believe that all complaints had been addressed and resolved to the satisfaction of the original reviewers.
However, Vanity Planet fared slightly better on Influenster, where it received an average review rating of 4.6 stars from 64 reviewers. There was a lot of positive feedback regarding the products, but only a few complaints about the quality of the service. Approximately 85,000 people are followers of the @vanityplanetstore Facebook page, and 333,000 people are followers of the vanityplanetstore Instagram profile, demonstrating that Vanity Planet is active on social media.
Where Can You Buy Vanity Planet?
The complete Vanity Planet Collection is available at vanityplanet.com.Alternatively, the beauty collection is available in a variety of stores across the country and online at amazon.
Vanity Planet Promo Codes, Discounts, and Promotions
We searched for discount codes and promo codes as part of the GNGuide Vanity planet review. Unfortunately, we were unable to locate any that were relevant. Check out the Vanity Planet website to stay up to date on current promotions. While we were unable to locate any coupon codes, we did come across these ongoing promotions.
Members of the mVP rewards program can earn exclusive rewards every time they shop. To begin earning rewards, simply join the program and start earning.
You can earn points in the following ways:
- Establish a profile – 40 points
- 25 points for reviewing a product
- Renewal of your subscription earns you 25 points
- Bonus for your birthday – 100 points
- Upload a photograph to accompany your review – 30 points
- Make three purchases and earn 100 points
- 10 points for following Vanity Planets on Instagram
- Each dollar spent earns you one point.
Depending on your point total, you will be assigned to one of the following tiers:
Tier One: If you spend between $1 and $99 on your birthday, you will receive 100 points.
Tier Two: Spend between $100 and $299 to earn 150 points on your birthday, as well as priority access to new product launches and promotions. Additionally, you’ll receive exclusive rewards and 25% off a single purchase of $35 or more.
Tier Three: Spend over $300 to earn all of the tier two rewards, but instead of a 25% discount, you’ll receive 35% off one purchase of $35 or more. Additionally, you’ll receive free returns.
You can use your points to purchase products or receive discounts.
Vanity Planet Newsletter
By signing up to the Vanity Planet newsletter you can save an incredible 50% off your first order and be the first to know about all things VP.
Vanity Planet Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Vanity Planet Shipping Policy?
Currently, Vanity Planet offers free ground shipping on orders over $80.
For orders under $80, the following shipping charges apply:
- Orders less than $20.00 shipping costs $7.99
- Orders between $20.00 and $79.99 shipping costs $8.99
Delivery is estimated to take between 4 and 7 business days.
International shipping rates are determined by the company’s partner Shipwire and are based on the delivery location and weight of the package.
International orders should anticipate a minimum of 15 business days for delivery.
Vanity Planet does not ship to PO Boxes located outside of the United States.
Lithium-ion battery-powered products cannot be shipped to PO Boxes or the following locations: APO/FPO, American Samoa, Guam, Hawaii, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, or the United States Virgin Islands.
Vanity Planet Return Policy
Vanity Planet wants you to be pleased with your purchase. If you are unhappy with your purchase, you can initiate a return request through their Return Portal within 30 days of the purchase date.If you want to return an item purchased as part of a bundle or BOGO promotion, you must return both items for a full refund. Vanity planet will refund the products in full to the credit card used to place the order.
Returns made after the 30-day return period may be accepted at the discretion of the brand but will only be eligible for a store credit refund.If you want to exchange an item for a different one, you must return the original item (they will issue a refund) and place a new order for the item you want to buy.Products purchased from a third-party retailer cannot be exchanged or refunded by Vanity Planet.
Vanity Planet Contact Information
Before contacting Variety Planet directly, you might want to look through their Frequently Asked Questions section, where you may find the answer to your questions. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, you can reach Vanity Planet through a variety of channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use the Contact form on the website
Does GNGuide Recommend Vanity Planet?
Vanity Planet carries a wide variety of women’s products to help you evolve your daily beauty routine and are suitable for all skin types. If you don’t have time to check-in for your beauty treatment, you should consider the beauty tools and cutting-edge wellness products.
A few negative reviews have surfaced regarding defective devices. However, The customer service team has responded to nearly everyone, which leads us to believe that their customer service is top-notch. Given the high number of positive and happy customers, we recommend Vanity Planet products to anyone seeking beautiful skin and spa-quality treatments in the comfort of their own home.
Other retailers you may be interested in are: