About Vybe Percussion Massager
The team at Vybe Percussive Massagers set out to build a percussion massage gun that is as good as the top competitors but at a fraction of the price, and they have certainly given their competitors food for thought! When you compare Vybe Massagers to their competitors, you’ll see that they’re created with the same quality, performance, and power as their more expensive counterparts, but it won’t cost you an arm and a leg to relieve your arms and legs at the end of a long day.
Vybe’s products are designed to maximize power while minimizing volume, making them ideal for breaking down muscular knots and increasing muscle recovery. The Vybe Massager guns also aid in increasing range of motion, and the pulsating action penetrates deep into the muscles to relieve aches and pains. All Vybe Percussion Massager Guns come with replaceable heads that may be used to target specific muscle regions and deliver deep tissue massages. Vybe Percussion Massagers are a low-cost, high-quality massager gun that can be used anywhere. This Vybe Percussion Massagers Guide examines the Vybe brand and its goods, as well as the brand’s benefits and drawbacks.
Our reviews are unbiased, objective, and non-sponsored. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Vybe Percussion Massager Reviews
What We Like!
- Long-lasting battery life
- Lightweight and portable massage guns
- Variety of interchangeable heads for every device
- Great Value for money
What We Don’t Like!
- The pressure of some massage guns is too much for some customers
Are Vybe Percussion Massagers Worth It?
Vybe Percussion Massager Guns are undeniably powerful, providing superb muscular, joint, and body relief to those who constantly labor their bodies and indulge in physical exercise. These handheld massage guns aren’t for you if you’re looking for a basic handheld massager to give you a nice massage. Instead, imagine you want a forceful, accurate massage on your muscles, joints, and tendons that includes pain relief as well as pain relief. In that situation, the Vybe Percussion Massager guns are worth investigating and are a wonderful purchase for individuals who are serious about taking care of their bodies due to the strain of physical activity. The Vybe Percussion Massage Guns are inexpensive, effective, and among the best percussion massagers on the market.
Vybe Percussion Massager Reviews
If you have post-workout aches and pains, you must follow a good recovery routine. Although stretching, cooling, and foam rolling are all beneficial, many individuals believe that massages provide the most effective muscle relief. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a deep-tissue massage, a handheld massage gun like the ones made by Vybe Percussion that can be used at home is an option.
Are Vybe Percussion Massage Guns Easy To Use?
The Vybe Percussion massager guns are both easy to use and small. In terms of weight, the massagers are lightweight and simple to handle for lengthy periods of time. To begin, point the massage gun at the area you want to massage for a professional-level deep tissue massage. This will help you relax more quickly.
How Do You Use A VYBE Massage Gun?
Position the massage gun over one of your tense muscles and press firmly but not too hard after selecting an attachment and speed setting. You can either secure it or move it slowly around the restricted region. Give yourself some breathing room.
Related: How To Use a Massage Gun
Why Should You Buy A Vybe Percussion Massager Gun?
Vybe Percussion massager guns are a fantastic way to cure all of your muscular problems at home and when you’re out and about, no matter where you are. Knots in the back, neck, and shoulders are a common musculoskeletal condition that affects both athletic and sedentary people. As a result, the Vybe Massagers are extremely effective as back massage tools for knots. They offer a deep tissue massage that eliminates shoulder knots, increases general muscular relaxation, and improves overall health and functionality. The Vybe massager equipment can be used by anyone to increase muscular health and strength. In general, you don’t have to be an athlete to use the massager; anyone from senior citizens to casual gym members would find it handy.
Knots in the back, neck, and shoulders are a prevalent muscular condition that affects athletes and people who lead sedentary lifestyles. Therefore the Vybe Massagers are really useful as an effective back massage tool for knots. They provide a deep tissue massage that relieves shoulder knots and promotes general muscle relaxation and overall health and functionality improvement.
Related: Benefits of Massage Guns
Which VYBE Massage Gun Is Right For You?
The percussion on the Vybe Pro and Vybe Premium is quieter than on the VYBE V2, yet all VYBE models offer selectable speeds. The Vybe Flex is the newest massager gun, and its small size and USB charging features make it great for your busy lifestyle!
Are Vybe Massage Guns HSA Approved?
Vybe advises that Percussion massagers are not considered durable medical devices at this time.
Vybe Pro Percussion Massage Gun
The VYBE Pro was designed specifically for professionals. In summary, the device provides a professional-grade deep tissue massage that is great for breaking down knots and easing aches and pains deep inside the muscles. Furthermore, with nine speeds, up to 3,400 strokes per minute, and three hours of battery life, this high-quality machine is excellent for everyone. The VYBE Pro Massage Gun comes with a sleek and robust travel case, making it ideal for on-the-go workout recuperation. The case also includes eight adjustable therapeutic massage heads, each strategically tailored to target key muscle regions.
Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun Features
The Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun knows how to get the job done on any day and in any situation, and it comes with many useful features:
- The nine speeds give up to 3,400 percussions per minute, with all settings generating a pulsing motion that penetrates deep into the muscles, making it excellent for breaking up muscle knots and promoting muscle recovery.
- Intensity: The massage gun has nine distinct speeds ranging from light to severe.
- Two-knot blasters, an IT-Band Blade, a fork, a large ball, a knob, a trigger cone, and an arrowhead are among the massage head attachments included with the Vybe Pro. Each head targets a certain muscle region and provides a deep tissue option.
- The massage gun comes with a travel bag and weighs only 4.3 pounds, making it portable and easy to use for extended periods of time. *It also boasts a three-hour battery life and an ergonomic design that allows for numerous grips.
- Because of the 24V brushless DC motor, the Vybe massage gun runs quietly and soothingly. The noise level is expected to be between 50 and 60 decibels, resulting in a soothing and low-noise self-recovery experience.
Related: Muscle Gun Attachments Uses
Is The Vybe Pro Percussion Massage Gun Worth It?
Consumers love the Vybe Pro Percussion massager because of its distinctive forehead and shovel attachments, its extended battery life, and its silent operation. Several problems were found with the massage gun. Some people thought it was too expensive and that it didn’t have enough power to release muscle tension in certain muscle areas.
Vybe V2 Percussion Massager Gun Review
While not the quietest percussion massage gun on the market, the VYBE V2 is the most powerful. The VYBE V2 is the most versatile self-recovery equipment on the market, and it comes with excellent accessories. Furthermore, depending on your requirements, you can choose between 500 and 2,400 strokes per minute. The powerful percussion massager includes an adjustable tilting massage head. The massage arm rotates 90 degrees, allowing you to reach hard-to-reach places and maximize percussion force at higher speed settings.
The ergonomic grip allows for a full range of motion when massaging the back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, and other parts of the body that are tense. The ergonomic grip design will assist both left-handed and right-handed users. The trigger release technique demands users push the power button down, freeing up their hands for maximum control. As a result, the VYBE V2 is the best choice for releasing muscle knots and offering deep muscle massage comparable to that of your favorite spa.
Vybe V2 Percussion Massager Gun Features
When it comes to personal massagers, you’ll want one with power, precision, and functional functions. The following Vybe V2 features can help you improve and speed up your recovery times:
- The VYBE V2 Massage Gun is a well-made, high-quality piece of equipment with a very powerful percussion vibration, allowing you to get 500 to 2400 strokes per minute, depending on the speed you select.
- Intensity: There are six distinct speeds to choose from, ranging from a gentle to vigorous massage.
- Massage Balls: There are three types of massage balls. This guarantees that they obtain the correct pressure levels and allows the massager to reach the desired location more easily. The normal ball is best for minor muscle group massages, the large ball is best for larger muscle group massages, and the cone is best for deep tissue massages.
- This power massager knows how to get the job done for gym-goers of all levels, any day and anywhere you need results, thanks to its lightweight massage gun and sleek and sturdy travel bag.
- Durability: The Vybe V2 comes with two battery packs, each of which can last up to two hours.
- This Vybe massager is quite loud, with a volume level of 80 to 100 decibels, so consider one of the other alternatives if you prefer a quieter experience.
Is The Vybe V2 Percussion Massage Gun Worth It?
Reviewers have said that the Vybe V2 is sleek, lightweight, cordless, and portable. Customers particularly appreciate the firm, deep strokes and the wide range of motion afforded by the massage head’s ability to rotate through 90 degrees.
Several reviews complained about the device’s volume, and a few mentioned that the pressure was too great.
Vybe Premium Percussion Massager Gun Review
With a maximum stroke rate of 3,200 per minute, the VYBE Premium Percussion Massage Gun is one of the most powerful handheld personal massagers on the market. This deep tissue massage equipment is equally efficient at reducing cellulite in various parts of the body as it is at alleviating muscle pain. If you don’t want to spend a lot of money on a deep-tissue massage, a handheld massage gun that you can use at home is a great option. The $169.99 Vybe percussion massage cannon penetrates deep into muscle tissue, alleviating pain and stiffness by applying precise pressure to knots.
Vybe Premium Percussion Massager Gun Features
For the price, the Vybe Premium Percussion Massage Gun has some outstanding specs:
- The five speeds produce 3,200 percussions per minute, and the pulsating movement penetrates deep into the muscles, making it a great pain reliever.
- Intensity: The Vybe massage gun has five different speeds, ranging from light to powerful.
- Massage Heads: The Vybe Premium includes four different massage head attachments: a bullet head, a flat head, a fork, and a large ball. Each head focuses on a different muscle region and includes a deep tissue option.
- The massage gun comes with a travel bag and weighs only 2.2 pounds, making it extremely portable and pleasant to wield for extended periods of time.
- It also has a four-hour battery life and an ergonomic design that allows for numerous grips.
- The Vybe Premium percussion is silent and soothing due to the use of a 24V brushless DC motor. The noise level is expected to be between 50 and 60 dB, giving a quiet and soothing self-recovery experience.
Is The Vybe Premium Percussion Massage Gun Worth It?
The Vybe premium percussion massage gun is popular with buyers for the same reasons as the original Vybe massager guns. According to customers, the massager is a good value for the money, operates quietly, has a long battery life (four hours! ), multiple massage options (four massage heads! ), and a variety of speeds (five!).
The massager’s arm is not adjustable, and it runs only on an internal battery, which is a minor but noticeable negative.
VYBE Flex Percussion Massager Gun Review
The VYBE Flex Massage Gun is the newest member of the VYBE Massage Gun family. Vybe designed this massage gun with athletes of all fitness levels in mind. With six adjustable attachment heads and three different strength levels, you can tailor the Flex massager to your ideal sports recovery. Activate muscles, improve performance, and maximize recovery before, during, and after training with the VYBE Flex. The Flex is Vybe’s smallest and most portable massage gun yet, fitting comfortably into a carry-on or gym bag for $119.99. Furthermore, the USB charging port technology of the VYBE Flex allows you to charge it practically anywhere, allowing you to keep your circulation going wherever you go!
Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun Features
The Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun is a high-quality massager with a number of amazing characteristics for the price:
- Percussion Vibration with Three Different Strength Levels: The three different strength levels vary from 1,800 rpm to 3,400 rpm, guaranteeing you get the optimum amount of pressure to ease discomfort.
- Intensity: With three speeds, you may tailor your high-power performance.
- Massage Heads: The Vybe Flex includes six massage heads to assist you break up muscular knots and recover faster.
- *The huge ball is ideal for hamstrings, glutes, quads, and chest exercises.
- *The arrowhead is perfect for deep tissue massage and stress point work.
- *The IT-Band blade is useful for the IT-Band, the back, the neck, and the waist.
- *The Knot blaster can be used to relieve knots, joints, palms, and soles of your feet.
- *The wishbone is good for the neck, spine, feet, and Achilles tendon, while the second-knot buster is good for joints and soft tissue.
- Portable: Weighing only 2.2 pounds and fitting easily into a gym bag, locker, or backpack, the Flex is Vybe’s smallest and most portable massage gun.
- Long Battery Life: The Flex includes a built-in lithium-ion battery with a four-hour battery life and USB charging connection technology, allowing you to charge your Vybe Flex from anywhere.
- This massage gun is the quietest of Vybe’s massage guns, with a noise level of 46 to 55 dB.
Is The VYBE Flex Percussion Massage Gun Worth It?
Reviewers agree that the Vybe Flex percussion massager’s many features—including its powerful yet controlled vibrations, its extreme quietness, and its ergonomically designed handles—make it an excellent choice. The only major drawback is the lengthy charging time.
Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun Customer Reviews
Vybe Percussion Guns Alternatives
Vybe Percussion Massager Reviews From Other Sources
As part of this review of Vybe Percussion Massagers, GNGuide visits various websites worldwide to learn what their customers think about products.
Each of Vybe’s four massage guns received numerous reviews on Amazon.
- The Vybe Percussion massager guns received 3,190 reviews and a 4.7-star rating.
- The V2 massage gun received 3,446 reviews and a 4.4 rating.
- The premium model received 746 reviews and a 4.7-star rating.
- Finally, the new Vybe Flex received 18 reviews with a 4.4-star rating.
As you can see, customers are overwhelmingly satisfied with their Vybe Percussion purchases. Similar to the Vybe website, they are generally pleased with the massage they experience from the device and recommend the product wholeheartedly.
There are numerous other reviews on each massage gun, which also recommend products. Additionally, the Vybe Facebook page received some reviews, with most customers sharing that they love massage guns.
Vybe Percussion is active on social media, with 885 people following the @vybepercussion Facebook page and 1,700 following the vybe.massage.guns Instagram page.
Where Can You Buy Vybe Percussion Massager’s?
Vybe Percussion massage guns are no longer available on the brand’s website. The massagers are available via the brand’s Vybe Percussion store on Amazon.
Vybe Percussion Codes, Discounts, and Promotions
We searched for discount codes and promo codes as part of the Vybe Percussion Massager review. Check out the Vybe Percussion website to stay up to date on current promotions.
Vybe Percussion Massager Promo Code
Receive 25% off all massage guns when you use the discount code: RADDAD
Vybe Percussion Newsletter
For all the latest product releases and deals subscribe to Vybe’s email list.
Vybe Percussion Massager Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Vybe Percussion Shipping Policy?
You will receive free shipping on all orders.
Vybe Percussion Return Policy
The company wants you to be completely satisfied with your Vybe Percussion Massager Gun.
However, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, contact their customer service team within 30 days, and they will make it right.
Do You Get A Warranty With Vybe Percussion Massagers?
Vybe guarantees satisfaction with their 30-day money-back guarantee.
Vybe Percussion Contact information
If you need to contact Vybe Percussion for any reason, you can do so via the following channels:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On the contact us page on the website