Our reviews are unbiased, objective, and non-sponsored. When you buy via links on our site, we may earn a small commission at no cost to you. As an Amazon Associate, we earn from qualifying purchases.
Char Broil is a well-known and reputed maker of barbecues, smokers, fryers, and other outdoor cooking equipment. This Char Broil review looks at the brand and what people have to say about it.
About Char Broil Grills
Since 1948, when Char Broil introduced one of the first charcoal grills to the market, the firm has innovated to make grilling easier and more affordable so that families and friends can enjoy eating outside!
Today, Char-Broil is a well-known brand in the business, offering a large range of grills with a variety of features and functions.
Who Are Char Broil Grills For?
Char Broil offers a variety of solutions to suit your specific demands and budget. There are options for camping and tailgating, as well as for use at home. As a result, anyone searching for a grill that will last a long time should choose the brand.
Where Is Char Broil Located?
Columbus, Georgia is home to Char-Broil. All Char Broil grills, however, are currently made and assembled in China.
Char Broil Grills: Pros and Cons
What We Like!
- Wide range of affordable grills
- Warranty only lasts for one year.
Char Broil Gas Grills Review
Whether you want a standard gas grill or a TRUInfraredTM gas grill that produces no flare-ups, Char Broil has the grill for you. With over 30 gas grills to select from, there is a grill for every occasion and budget, so let’s check out two of Char Broils best-selling gas grills.
CharBroil 2-Burner Gas Grill
The Char-Broil 2 Burner Grill is part of the performance line from the brand. This burner, like the rest of the grills in this series, is built to be durable, stylish, and loaded with modern functionality. The grill is compact in size and comes with everything you’ll need. This grill makes cooking a breeze, with features like a lid-mounted temperature sensor for easy monitoring of the internal temperature and folding stainless steel side shelves. The grills are made to last, with porcelain-coated cast-iron grates that retain heat and resist rust.
CharBroil 2-Burner Gas Grill Customer Review Analysis
- Reviews: 320
- Review Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons To Purchase
- Perfect grill for a 3-person household for almost every day of summer grilling.
- It arrived early, was easy to assemble, performs as it should, and was a good buy.
- Using this gas grill is a lot easier and faster than using charcoal. Plus, the results are just as good.
There are currently 27 one star reviews, which equates to only 8% of reviews. Here are some of the comments left:
- It’s too small for anyone to cook on. I’ve cooked burgers and chicken, but they’re just unevenly cooked every time. I wish there was more.
- The grill that I received was rusty and had missing parts. The thermometer on top of the grill cover stopped working after one week.
- There are 2 zones where the flames literally lick the top of the cooking grates and burn food.
Commercial Series, Amplifier: 3-Burner Gas Grill Review
The TRU-Infrared 3-Burner grill has about 450 square inches of cooking space and a 150-square-inch warming rack, making it an excellent choice for families. The model runs on liquid propane, but it may simply be changed to natural gas. Your grill will ignite fast and dependably at the touch of a button thanks to the sureFire electronic ignition. Furthermore, the amplifire cooking technology minimizes flare-ups, provides even heat, and cooks food up to 50% more juicy. With integrated LED lighting and a streamlined lid, grip, and cabinet design, the girills look fantastic. With porcelain-coated cast-iron grates that are sturdy, rust-resistant, and easy to clean, this grill is meant to last.
Commercial Series, Amplifier: 3-Burner Gas Grill Customer Review Analysis
- Reviews: 308
- Review Rating: 4.4 out of 5 stars
Reasons To Purchase
- It’s a good-sized grill. The knobs light up if you’re into that. The thing gets hot fast enough to sear. The cooking is pretty even across the whole surface. It is simple to clean.
- The infrared grill set-up has worked very well, and I have had no major flareups.
- It is easy to clean, cooks food evenly, and smokes more, but the food is flavorful and more juicy.
- The sheet metal used is a little thin, and it was a bit tedious to assemble, but once it was together, it’s been one of my favorite purchases.
- My only complaint would be the casters (wheels) on the unit. I think they are too small to handle this grill.
Char Broil Charcoal Grill Review
For those who want a more traditional grilling experience with great smokey flavors, Char Broil offers kettle, barrel, and portable charcoal grills.
Portable Charcoal Grill Review
Do you want to carry your charcoal grilling with you wherever you go? Consider the portable tabletop charcoal grill, which features a 190-square-inch cooking area. Chrome-plated steel wire frying grates and heat-resistant handles are among the features. The grill folds up compact and sets up quickly, allowing you to carry it with you when tailgating, camping, or at the beach.
Portable Charcoal Grill Customer Review Analysis
- Reviews: 15
- Review Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
Reasons To Purchase
- Easy to maintain, small packing footprint, cover seals great with space to store briquettes.
- The legs fold up and this can be carried like a fishing tackle box.
- When I used it for the first time yesterday, the paint began to peel off the grill, and the bottom of the grill turned white.
Char Broil Vertical Gas Smoker Review
You can cook a delicious meal on a large 595 square inch cooking surface with this Char-Broil Vertical Gas Smoker.The rust-resistant steel design will last for a long time, and the firebox drawer makes it easier to check on the wood chips.
Char Broil Vertical Gas Smoker Customer Review Analysis
- Reviews: 40
- Review Rating: 3.8 out of 5 stars
Reasons To Purchase
- Excellent product well made and the food taste great!!
- I have never eaten anything better than what is cooked in the smoker. It is easy to use and is GREAT!
- There isn’t enough regulated spread from “Low” to “High” burner settings.
- The main complaint for me is having to add water every 35-45 minutes and the wood chip/water tray should be made of a higher gauge metal.
char broil grill Alternatives
char broil grills From Other Sources
GNGuide investigated a number of review sites as part of our Char Broil Grills review to learn more about users’ opinions on the outdoor cooking equipment.
Our investigation began with Consumer Affairs. The outdoor equipment brand did well on this website, receiving a 3.8 out of 5 star rating from 76 reviews.
Many reviews complimented the brand’s workmanship, claiming that their grills were of excellent quality with just minor flaws. They found them to be sturdy, easy to clean, and ample in terms of cooking area. Some consumers would want hooks for their cooking utensils, and there were a few quality difficulties.
On the Better Business Bureau website, the brand has only a 1.05 out of 5 star rating from 37 reviewers. Most buyers were not happy with the grill’s quality, bad design, or bad customer service.
inally, we searched for the brand on Amazon, where the reviews mirrored those found on the brand’s website and were far more positive than on the other sites:
- 3,120 reviews and 4.5 out of 5 stars for the char-broil performance 4-burner.
- Grill2Go has 2,761 reviews and a 4.4-star rating.
- There are 933 reviews and a 4.5-star rating for the Char-Broil Performance TRU-Infared 3 Burner.
char broil Social Media
With approximately 377k followers on its @charbroil Facebook page and 63k followers on its @charbroilgrills Instagram profile, Char Broil has a strong social media presence. The company appears to be very active on the site, giving useful information, coupons, and links to recipes that look good.
Where Can You Buy char broil grills?
We recommend purchasing your Char-Broil grill directly from the brand’s website to ensure you receive the best value. The brand’s Amazon Store also has a huge selection of items.
char broil Promotions and Discounts
This Char Broil Grill review has discovered a number of currently valid promotional codes:
- Use the code CLEAN 20 to get 20% off brushes and cleaning materials.
- Griddles are 15% off with the promo code GRIDDLE15.
Contact char broil
If you require any more information, or if you need to contact the brand directly, you can contact their support team:
- Contact us page
- Call: 1 (866) 239 6777
- Check out their support pages
char broil Frequently Asked Questions
Does char broil Have a Return Policy?
Items purchased at www.charbroil.com may be returned in their original, unused condition for a refund to the original source of payment within 30 days of purchase. If you refuse shipping or return an item for any reason other than damage or misshipment, you will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
Do char broil Offer a Warranty?
char broil Shipping Policy
All online orders are processed within 3-4 business days and typically delivered within 7–10 business days (Monday–Friday).
The cost of shipping is determined by the total value of your order. If your order value is less than $15, delivery will cost $4.95, whereas if your order costs between $200.01 and $300, shipping will cost $29.95.
International customers should contact the customer service team to be provided with a shipping quote.