Vybe Percussion Massagers are an affordable, professional-grade massager gun retailer that can be used anywhere.
This Vybe Percussion Massagers Guide discusses the Vybe Brand and its products and the brand’s advantages and disadvantages.
Vybe Percussion Massager Reviews
Vybe Percussion Massagers sought to create a percussion massage gun that is as good as the top competitors but without the huge price tag, and they’ve certainly given them something to think about!
Comparing Vybe Massagers to their competitors, you’ll find they are built with the same quality, performance, and power as expensive competitors, however it won’t cost you an arm and a leg to relieve your arms and legs at the end of a hard day. Vybe Percussion Massager guns provide unlimited massage luxury whenever and wherever you need it.
Vybe’s products are designed to maximize power and minimize volume with powerful Brushless High-Torque motors and Quiet Glide technology, which is perfect for breaking down those muscle knots and improving muscle recovery.
The Vybe Massager guns also help to increase your range of motion, and the pulsating action gets deep into the muscle to remove aches and pains.
All Vybe Percussion Massager Guns come with various interchangeable heads to identify specific muscle groups and provide deep tissue massages.
Are Vybe Percussion Massager Guns Easy To Use?
The Vybe Percussion massager guns are simple to use in addition to being compact. With regards to the weight of the massager, you’ll find them to be lightweight, and easy to hold for extended periods.
To begin with aim the gun at the area you wish to massage for a professional-grade deep tissue massage. This will assist you in relaxing more quickly.
The Vybe Massager Guns: How Do You Use Them?
After selecting an attachment and speed setting, position the massage gun over one of your tight muscles and press firmly but not too hard. You can either secure it in place or slowly move it around the restricted area. Allow yourself time.
Why Should You Buy A Vybe Percussion Massager Gun?
Regardless of where you are, Vybe Percussion massager guns are an excellent way to treat all of your muscle problems at home and while your out and about.
Knots in the back, neck, and shoulders are a prevalent muscular condition that affects athletes and people who lead sedentary lifestyles. Therefore the Vybe Massagers are really useful as an effective back massage tool for knots. They provide a deep tissue massage that relieves shoulder knots and promotes general muscle relaxation and overall health and functionality improvement.
Anyone can benefit from the Vybe massager tools and improve muscle health and strength. Generally speaking you don’t have to be an athlete to use the massager, literally anyone from senior citizens to casual gym goers will find the tool useful.
How Do You Know Which VYBE Massager Gun Is Right For You?
The Vybe Pro and Vybe Premium have softer percussion than the VYBE V2, but all VYBE models have adjustable speeds.
The Vybe Flex is the newest massager gun, its compact size and USB charging capabilities make it ideal for your on-the-go lifestyle!
Are Vybe Massager Guns HSA Approved?
Vybe advises that Percussion massagers are not considered durable medical devices at this time.
Pros And Cons Of Vybe Massage Guns
What We Like!
- Long-lasting, with up to 4 hours of battery life
- Lightweight and portable massage guns
- Variety of interchangeable heads for every device
- Great Value for money
What We Don’t Like!
- The pressure of some massage guns is too much for some customers
The Perfect Solution for Muscle Recovery
Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun Review
The VYBE Pro was created with professionals in mind.
In short, the device delivers a professional-grade deep tissue massage ideal for dissolving knots and relieving aches and pains deep within the muscles.
Furthermore, this high-quality machine is ideal for everyone, with nine speeds, up to 3,400 strokes per minute, and three hours of battery life.
A sleek and sturdy travel case is included with the VYBE Pro Massage Gun, making it ideal for on-the-go workout recovery.
Additionally, eight interchangeable therapeutic massage heads are included in the case, each strategically designed to target specific muscle groups.
The Vybe Pro Percussion Massage Gun costs $149.
Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun Features
The Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun knows how to get the job done any day and anywhere and comes with a variety of great features:
- Powerful Percussion Vibration: The nine speeds deliver up to 3,400 percussions per minute, with all speeds delivering a pulsating action that penetrates deep into the muscles, making it ideal for breaking up muscle knots and aiding muscle recovery.
- Intensity: Nine different speeds, ranging from light to intense, are available on the massage gun.
- Massage Heads: The Vybe Pro comes with eight different massage head attachments, including two-knot blasters, an IT-Band Blade, a Fork, a Large ball, a knob, a trigger cone, and an arrowhead. Each head focuses on a different muscle group and includes a deep tissue option.
- Portable: The massage gun comes with a travel case and weighs only 4.3 pounds, making it portable and comfortable to hold for long periods.
- Durability: In addition, it has a three-hour battery life and an ergonomic design that enables multiple grips.
- Quiet and Soothing: It operates quietly and soothingly due to a 24V brushless DC motor. The estimated noise level is between 50 and 60 decibels, ensuring a relaxing and low-noise self-recovery experience.
Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun Pros And Cons
What We Like!
- Three hours of battery life
- Slip-resistant grip
- The forehead and shoveled attachment, not found with other brands.
- This gun is extremely quiet.
What We Don’t Like!
- Some Customers think it doesn’t deliver the maximum force required to work out the tension in some muscle groups.
- Fairly expensive
Vybe Pro Percussion Massager Gun Customer Reviews
At this time, the Vybe Pro has received 1,359 reviews and a 4.6-star rating from customers.
Customers agree that the VYBE Pro percussion massage gun is excellent for recovery after a workout and for relieving aches and pains all over the body.
As illustrated by the large number of positive comments, the VYBE Pro comes highly recommended. The massage gun is an excellent investment because it not only relieves tired muscles, it is powerful, quiet, and the wide variety of attachments meets most users’ needs.
In contrast there were a few negative reviews about the massage gun’s quality, with users experiencing various gun issues.
It’s great; the only downside is when you use it on your back/ shoulders yourself, it will start bouncing due to the way you hold it.Four-star review @Vybe Percussion.
Sign Up To Receive 15% Off Your Order
Enter Your Email Address
Vybe V2 Percussion Massager Gun Review
While the VYBE V2 is not the quietest percussion massage gun on the market, it is the most powerful.
The VYBE V2 is the best multipurpose self-recovery tool, and it comes with top-notch accessories. Additionally, you can choose from between 500 strokes per minute, right up to 2,400 strokes per minute, depending on your needs.
The powerful percussion massager has a tilting massage head that is adjustable. The massage arm rotates 90 degrees, meaning it’s easy to access difficult-to-reach areas and maximize the percussion power at higher speed settings.
The ergonomic grip provides a full range of motion for massaging the back, neck, shoulders, arms, legs, and other body areas where tension is building.
Both left and right-handed users will benefit from the ergonomic grip design. The push-button control makes it simple to operate; the trigger release system requires users to push the power button down, freeing up your hands for maximum control.
As a result the VYBE V2 is the best choice for releasing muscle knots and providing the same deep muscle massage as your favorite spa.
The VYBE V2 Percussion Massage Gun retails for $149.
Vybe V2 Percussion Massager Gun Features
When it comes to choosing a personal massager, you’ll want your massage gun to have power, precision, and functional features. The following features of the Vybe V2 will aid in improving and speeding up your recovery times:
- Power Percussion Vibration: The VYBE V2 Massage Gun is a well-built, high-quality machine with a very powerful percussion vibration, giving you between 500 and 2400 strokes per minute depending on the speed you choose.
- Intensity: There are six different speeds to choose from, providing a light to an intense massage.
- Massage Heads: There are three different massage balls. This ensures they achieve the optimal pressure levels and makes it easier for the massager to reach the desired area. The standard ball is ideal for massages of small muscle groups, the large ball is ideal for massages of larger muscle groups, and the cone is suitable for deep tissue massages.
- Portable: With the lightweight massage gun and sleek and sturdy travel case, this power massager knows how to get the job done for gym-goers of all levels, any day and anywhere you need results.
- Durability: The Vybe V2 comes with two battery packs that can last up to two hours each.
This Vybe massager is quite loud, with a noise level of 80 to 100 decibels, so if you prefer a quieter experience, look into one of the other options.
Vybe V2 Percussion Massager Gun Pros And Cons
What We Like!
- Stylish, portable, cordless, and lightweight
- The Massage head can rotate through 90 degrees.
- Strong, deep strokes.
- Includes two battery packs.
- The massage arm gives a wide range of motion.
What We Don’t Like!
- The Vybe V2 is noisy.
- The pressure can be too high for some users.
Vybe V2 Percussion Massager Gun Customer Reviews
The Vybe V2 massager gun has a 4.4-star rating based on 1,794 reviews.
This massager gun has been praised for its portability and lightweight design; customers adore the pulsating ball, relieving tight muscle cramps and relaxing the muscles.
While customers made a few negative comments about the customer service team, most comments praised the team’s friendly service.
Numerous customers mentioned the noise, although the majority believed it was tolerable.
Do not recommend this product. It is too noisy. When it is on, a noise like a train going. The punch is too hard. Requested the return label the same day. Not a good product.One-star review @Vybe Percussion.
Other than you need some earplugs if using on any body part higher than your waist…This device is excellent. I got the same relief as going to rehab, actually better…Worth the money!Four-star review @Vype Percussion.
Take Your Fitness To The Next Level
Vybe Premium Percussion Massager Gun Review
The VYBE Premium Percussion Massage Gun is one of the most powerful handheld personal massagers on the market, with a maximum stroke rate of 3,200 per minute.
This deep tissue massage machine is equally effective at relieving muscle pain as it is at reduces cellulite in various areas of the body.
If you’re not willing to spend a fortune on a deep-tissue massage, a handheld massage gun that you can use at home is an excellent alternative.
The Vybe percussion massage gun costs $169.99 and penetrates deep into the muscle tissue, relieving pain and stiffness by applying targeted pressure to those knots.
Vybe Premium Percussion Massager Gun Features
The Vybe Premium Percussion Massage Gun has some impressive specs for its price point:
- Powerful Percussion Vibration: The five speeds deliver 3,200 percussions per minute, and the pulsating action penetrates deep into the muscle, making it an excellent reliever of aches and pains.
- Intensity: Five different speeds are available on the massage gun, ranging from light to intense.
- Massage Heads: The Vybe Pro Premium comes equipped with four different head attachments: a bullet head, a flat head, a fork, and a large ball. Each head targets specific muscle groups and includes a deep tissue option.
- Portable: The massage gun includes a travel case and weighs only 2.2 pounds, making it highly portable and comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Long-Lasting: Additionally, it features a four-hour battery life and an ergonomic design that allows multiple grips.
- Quiet & Soothing: It operates quietly due to the use of a 24V brushless DC motor. The noise level is estimated to be between 50 and 60 decibels, ensuring a relaxing and low-noise self-recovery experience.
Vybe Premium Percussion Massager Gun Pros And Cons
What We Like!
- Affordable Massage Gun.
- Runs really quietly.
- The Massage gun has a four-hour battery runtime.
- It comes with four massage heads and a carry case.
- Choose from five speeds.
What We Don’t Like!
- The massage gun arm does not adjust.
- It only has a built-in battery.
Vybe Premium Percussion Massager Gun Customer Reviews
Two hundred seventy-one people have given the Vybe Premium a 4.4-star rating.
The Vybe premium gun has a very attractive design, is quiet and easy to use, easily releases knots and tension, the vibrations are relaxing, and the massage gun holds its charge for a reasonable amount of time, according to customer feedback.
There were numerous complaints about massage guns that stopped working after a few months. Chargers stopped working, and there is no way to purchase replacement chargers, according to negative reviewers.
I have gone through many handheld massage units. This is by far the best one I have ever used. I have so much power and tames those pesky agonizing muscles that seem to have a mind of their own.
I use it mainly on neck and hip areas as they give me the most problems. The fact that it has five settings is amazing, and the charge really lasts a long time with no power loss while in use. The handheld design makes it so easy to hold and apply. I highly recommend this !!Five-star review @Vybe Percussion
VYBE Flex Percussion Massager Gun Review
The VYBE Flex is the newest addition to the VYBE Massage Gun family.
Vybe created this massage gun with athletes of all levels of fitness in mind.You can customize the Flex massager to meet your ideal sports recovery with its six interchangeable attachment heads and three different strength levels.
Use the VYBE Flex to supercharge your workout and recovery by activating muscles, improving performance, and maximizing recovery before, during, and after training.
The Flex costs $119.99 and is Vybe’s smallest and most portable massage gun to date, fitting easily into a carry-on or gym bag.Additionally, the VYBE Flex’s USB charging port technology allows you to charge it almost anywhere, allowing you to keep your circulation flowing wherever you go!
Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun Features
The Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun is a high-quality massager, and features a range of impressive specs for its price point:
- Powerful Percussion Vibration: The three different strength levels range from 1,800 rpm to 3,400 rpm, ensuring you get the right amount of pressure to relieve pain.
- Intensity: The three speeds allow you to customize your high-power performance.
- Massage Heads: The Vybe Flex comes with six massage heads to help you break up knots in your muscles and recover faster.
- The large ball is suitable for hamstrings, glutes, quads, and chest;
- The arrowhead is ideal for deep tissue massage and focusing on tension points;
- The IT-Band blade is good for the IT-Band, back, neck, and waist;
- The Knot blaster is good for soothing knots, joints, palms, and soles of your feet.
- The wishbone is suitable for the neck, spine, feet, and Achilles tendon;
- The second-knot buster relieves tension in the joints and soft tissue.
- Portable: The Flex is Vybe’s smallest and most portable massage gun, weighing only 2.2 pounds and fitting easily into a gym bag, locker, or backpack.
- Long-Lasting: The Flex has a built-in lithium-ion battery with four-hour battery life, as well as USB charging port technology, allowing you to charge your Vybe Flex from anywhere.
- Quiet & Soothing: With a noise level of 46 to 55 decibels, this massage gun is the quietest of all Vybe’s massage guns.
Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun Pros And Cons
What We Like!
- Has a variety of massage options for nearly every part of your body.
- Powerful but controlled vibrations,
- Vybe Flex is quiet,
- The Contoured Handles make it easy to grip and concentrate on troubled areas.
What We Don’t Like!
Customers have complained about the length of time it takes to charge.
Vybe Flex Percussion Massager Gun Customer Reviews
There are only nine reviews for the Vybe Percussion Flex because it is a new addition to the collection. This massage gun received a 4.9-star rating from these nine reviewers.
According to one reviewer, the device has the intimidating appearance and feel of a power tool, but it is soothing, despite its intensity.
Other comments include that the massager relieves muscle soreness and tightness, that it is excellent for recovery, that it is super quiet and lightweight, and that the handle is curved for added comfort.
Several customers also mentioned how easy it is to charge the Vybe Flex thanks to the USB-C port.
This gun exceeded all expectations! Came in an awesome well made package with a handful of different tips to change out for different uses. Super quiet and lightweight. The handle of it is curved, so it’s very comfortable while using it.
Charges very quickly and lasts for a while. Didn’t think that it would have enough power, but…..damn, this thing packs a punch! The matte finish is another sleek design feature that I absolutely love. 10/10 would recommend this product!Five-star review @VybePercussion.
Vybe Percussion Massager Reviews From Other Sources
As part of this review of Vybe Percussion Massagers, GNGuide visits various websites worldwide to learn what their customers think about products.
Each of Vybe’s four massage guns received numerous reviews on Amazon.
- The Vybe Percussion massager guns received 3,190 reviews and a 4.7-star rating.
- The V2 massage gun received 3,446 reviews and a 4.4 rating.
- The premium model received 746 reviews and a 4.7-star rating.
- Finally, the new Vybe Flex received 18 reviews with a 4.4-star rating.
As you can see, customers are overwhelmingly satisfied with their Vybe Percussion purchases. Similar to the Vybe website, they are generally pleased with the massage they experience from the device and recommend the product wholeheartedly.
There are numerous other reviews on each massage gun, which also recommend products. Additionally, the Vybe Facebook page received some reviews, with most customers sharing that they love massage guns.
Vybe Percussion is active on social media, with 885 people following the @vybepercussion Facebook page and 1,700 following the vybe.massage.guns Instagram page.
Where Can You Buy Vybe Percussion Massager’s?
The Vybe Percussion collection of massager guns is available at vybepercussion.com
Alternatively, you will find Vybe Percussion Massager’s on Amazon.
Vybe Percussion Codes, Discounts, and Promotions
We searched for discount codes and promo codes as part of the GNGuide Vybe Percussion Massager review.
Check out the Vybe Percussion website to stay up to date on current promotions.
Vybe Percussion Massager Promo Code
Vybe Percussion Newsletter
For all the latest product releases and deals subscribe to Vybe’s email list.
Vybe Percussion Massager Frequently Asked Questions
What Is Vybe Percussion Shipping Policy?
You will receive free shipping on all orders.
Vybe Percussion Return Policy
The company wants you to be completely satisfied with your Vybe Percussion Massager Gun.
However, if you are dissatisfied with your purchase, contact their customer service team within 30 days, and they will make it right.
Do You Get A Warranty With Vybe Percussion Massagers?
Vybe guarantees satisfaction with their 30-day money-back guarantee.
Vybe Percussion Contact information
If you need to contact Vybe Percussion for any reason, you can do so via the following channels:
- Email: email@example.com
- On the contact us page on the website.
Does GNGuide Recommend Vybe Percussion Massagers ?
There’s no doubt that Vybe Percussion Massager Guns are powerful, delivering excellent muscle, joint, and body relief to those who regularly work their bodies and engage in physical activity.
If you’re looking for a basic handheld massager to give you a gentle massage, then these handheld massage guns aren’t for you.
Suppose instead; you want a powerful, precise massage on your muscles, joints, tensions, and one that provides pain relief. In that case, the Vybe Percussion Massager guns are worth looking into and are an excellent investment for those serious about taking care of their bodies because of their physical activity strain.
The Vybe Percussion Massage guns are affordable, get the job done, and are some of the market’s best percussion massagers.